Thursday, March 13, 2003

Warning: More Blogging About My Blog
Not to blog more about my blog, but as for an update about the status of my blog, I'm adding links to other blogs now, as you can see to the right. I will continue to add blogs as I come across blogs I like for whatever reason.

Please be advised, just because I link to a blog does not mean that I, the Tyrant, endorse all that can be found on any particular blog. Some things I may agree with, some things I may not. I'll link to blogs at the Tyrant's discretion, showing first priority to those who have linked to me, to return the favor.

Blogs are very personal to the people who create them. While I may enjoy or find value in a blog as a whole, you should not hold me accountable to believe or support or promote any or every word written or published idea in someone else's blog. As a basic rule, blogs listed here have passed through a rigorous screening process, and can generally be considered wholistically safe, fun, thought-provoking, humorous, worth reading, well-written and intriguing, well-written but pointless, or all of the above. Or not . . .

Also be warned, blogs may come and go from here from time to time, without explanation or warning. I'm a Tyrant, and therefore very, very unpredicatable.

And, of course I'd prefer you to never leave my blog. What more could you want than what you will find here day after day? So, you are under no obligation to view blogs under the Blog-rrific section. They may not interest you at all, and that's fine. No one is asking you to leave, and I'm actually prefering that you stay. I'm simply linking to other blogs to support the family of good blogs upon which I stumble. Read these blogs at your own risk and discretion.

To sum up, blog blogola blog bla blog blog blog.

Blog on.

C.T.

No comments: