Thursday, March 20, 2003

Idol Horror
What the heck is going on this season?? How on earth is Julia still on the show? Girlfriend can't sing. She never looks good. She always looks scared or annoyed. She is not Idol material.

I thought for sure she'd be gone last night, after her performance on Tuesday night. Rather, I hoped she'd be gone. I don't think I can take another week of her. She's annoyed me since the first time I saw her, and I've been completely baffled at her ability to sing like nails on a chalkboard every week and still remain in the competition. She must personally know millions of people in America, threatening to serenade them for all of eternity unless they appease her with millions of votes in her favor. No way is she still in this without some sort of pact with Satan.

If not her, then I thought for sure it would be Corey. These two are battling it out for American Anti-Idol, the search for a non-star. Corey never hit a right note til he stopped singing Tuesday night. And that note was in the key of silence. Aaah, it was music to my ears.

Don't even get me started on Carmen and Kimberly C. They're on my list, too.

Charles, though I didn't know ye, I never did like ye. But I didn't abhor ye as the likes of Julia and Corey. You'd be gone sooner or later, and sooner it must be. Too bad. We'll not miss thee.

At least they love him at his grocery store job. He can go back there and keep singing over the P.A. system as he stocks shelves. I guess if we ever lose Justin Timberlake, we can replace him with Charles and tell everyone he got a really dark tan.

Idol, wherefore art thou???

C.T.

No comments: