Sunday, March 23, 2003

The Tyrant's Review
I always check my email right before I go to bed late at night, hoping to receive one last message sending me off to sleep knowing someone out there in the world loves me at the very last moment I'm awake for the day. Or something like that.

Well, checking my email late at night has finally paid off. I opened my Inbox tonight to find a message from TheWeblogReview.com, letting me know my blog has been reviewed. And holy cow, my eternal quest for mortal approval just got a HUGE boost.

I'll let you read for yourself here. And to my reviewer, Wendy, thank you so much for such a wonderful review! If I make just one person happy with my meager literary offerings, it makes it all worthwhile . . .

Right!!! Who am I kidding?? I love the attention and I really appreciate the props about my new venture into writing for people to read. It's a huge confidence booster, and I hope I can continue writing in a way that interests and entertains those who do me the honor of reading what I write.

You've made the Tyrant very happy. I will sleep well tonight.

C.T.

No comments: