Friday, March 21, 2003

Reality TV Shows That Need to Go Away
Or, Reality TV shows we should drop off in Iraq along with our bombs.

I keep my TV on most of the time while I'm at home, whether I'm watching or not. Just for noise. The following shows are shows that my TV is forced to have on screen, against its will, because networks are wasting precious air-time by producing these shows and nothing better is on during these time slots. A blank screen and the sounds of crickets chirping are a better use of air-waves. These shows do not even qualify for good background noise, and therefore must be destroyed:
(Tyrant's note: I've only chosen shows that can be viewed via rabbit ear attenae. I'm sure there are many more annoying reality shows on cable.)

Meet My Folks - Parents with a lie-detector deciding between three boys who think they can lie undetected. This show should meet my FIST.

All-American Girl - Based on what I saw, it's more like All-Annoying Girl, judged by a former Spice Girl (ie: not American, nor having talent enough to recogize 'all').

The Family - Whiney, immature, selfish Italian family gets to fight with each other over a million dollars. I deserve the million dollars for sitting through part of any given episode.

Married by America- This show should only be on if America gets to choose between five of the most digusting people on earth to marry the bachelor or bachelorette clueless enough to think they're in any way going to come out of this better than when they started it as single, still respectable adults.

Now, just because a show isn't mentioned here doesn't mean I like the show. These are just the ones we need to dispose of immediately, due to an extremely high idiocy and stupidity factor.

More shows to be added to the list.

C.T.

No comments: