Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Tyrannical Rules
I didn't want to have to do this, but due to a couple of comments posted to a blog entry here, I have to pause for a minute to be your mom.

The rules here are simple. Read and have fun. I ask one thing: keep your comment responses clean.

I don't see the need for use of inappropriate language, four letter words, or any derivations thereof, when posting a comment. I truly believe you can effectively convey your thoughts on any issue here without cussing us out. I don't cuss at you, and I'd prefer to keep my blog a cuss-free zone.

If you feel you absolutely must use some colorful language to express yourself here, try this: Pause in your typing, say the colorful word aloud to yourself, get it out of your system, take a deep breath, and continue to type your thoughts being sure to leave out the colorful word. Or, substitute a more pleasant word. Like, 'flower' for the f-word. I promise your thoughts will be much more well received if you choose a kinder, gentler way to speak your mind here.

I love reading your comments, and I appreciate different points of view in response to the things I write. Feel free to comment on anything said here, whether you agree or disagree or just have something you want to say. But if we can't all be adults here, I will take off the comments. Don't make me do that.

You don't want to anger the Tyrant. Remember, I am a ninja. I will strike before you even realize you've been hit. You've been warned.

Thanks for your cooperation. Read on, and have fun.

C.T.

No comments: