Monday, March 31, 2003

More Daily Annoyances
6. People who are oblivious to personal space.
I am completely annoyed by the people behind me who stand pretty much on top of me in the checkout line, breathing down my neck and looking over my shoulder eyeballing my coupons, or trying to fill out their check on that one tiny check-writing platform before I've finished paying for my groceris and moved out of the way. Or people who reach around, over, or through me to grab something off the shelf at Wal-Mart because they can't wait two seconds for me to move. Or people who let their children run amok in the grocery store, letting them bump into my legs and touch me with sticky hands before they attempt to corral their kids out of my personal space.

If I don't know you, you and your kin don't belong that close to me. Step off.

C.T.

No comments: