Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Cynical Fans
I'd like to think it's because the world has finally discovered what an amazing, whitty, charming, fascinating, prolific writer I am, that my page views have suddenly increased. I'd hope that people all over the world are seeking me out, just to read what's on my mind. At any rate, I seem to now have some fans!

Since I posted this afternoon, I've had almost 300 page views, as opposed to the one or two a day I usually get, most of them being me reading my own stuff. I think the reality is likely a Blogger blooper on the Blogger homepage, resulting in increased traffic to my site. But for the moment, I'm basking in the glory of my recent popularity. I seem to be internationally famous, an overnight success.

Whatever the reason, I am SO excited to have some readers and some comments! Apparently people like what they see here, and that makes me happy.

Thanks for coming and reading. Welcome, whoever you are, wherever you are. Come back often. Link me if you like. Post comments/shout outs. And be sure to spread the word about my little blog. I need, er I mean. . . enjoy the attention!

C.T.

No comments: