Monday, February 02, 2004

The Return of The Tyrant
A lesser known film, similar to The Return of the King, but somehow overlooked in the nominations for an Oscar.

I have returned from my trip to The O.C. I have many stories to tell, hopefully some of which I'll be able to remember long enough to type out in narrative form. It was a trying time, filled with too many people I didn't know, too much small talk, and a world where no one finds me funny. However, the trip ended well once I was whisked away from the strangeness and adversity of the 'work' portion of the trip. I was rewarded with a day amongst good friends and finally able to be with people who laugh at me for the funny girl that I am. Especially when I'm wearing chocolate cake.

I also owe a story about the removal of the squirrel. It's a fascinating and entertaining tale. Well, at least having witnessed it firsthand, it is interesting and humorous now. At the time, I was pretty much freaked out, and definitely completely grossed out.

So bear with me as I gather my thoughts and return to the blog.

Also, thanks to everyone who voted for me to win a Bloggie. The Bloggie website seems to be mostly down today, so I'm not sure what the latest news is. But last I read, results will be posted sometime in March. Stay tuned and hopefully I'll soon have good news of a victorious Bloggie win.

My blog- oh, how I've missed thee.

C.T.

No comments: