Thursday, February 19, 2004

Tyrant Gear
It's here.

Not that you've been expecting or waiting for it. But it's here, nonetheless.

So after a year of this blog thing, I've decided I'd like some compensation for the quality writing I bestow upon you people almost daily. No, I am not going to make you pay to come here.

I have, however, opened a store, chock full of Tyrant Gear. Stuff you can buy, which in turns puts a wee bit of money in my pocket. It only contains a few items, and I doubt any of them will be hopping off the shelves in quantities large enough to support my weekly sandwich habit. But, it's fun for me.

If you like the blog and want to spread the word about it, check out the shop. I created all the 'artwork' myself, so if it's not aesthetically pleasing, keep in mind that I have little to no artistic capabilities whatsoever. I've taken the names of some of my postings here and incorporated them into the 'designs'. I think it's daringly creative. I hope you do, too. I'll be adding more stuff gradually. Or scrapping the whole idea as I see fit.

If anyone actually buys anything, let me know how it goes for you. With the ordering and the shipping and the customer satisfaction and whatnot. I'm still working out some quirks.

Tell your friend. Or friends.

Not about the quirks. About the store.

C.T.

No comments: