Tuesday, January 27, 2004

The Tyrant in The O.C.
Last year on my yearly (yikes, I hate to say 'yearly' as related to having gone on this trip for my job twice before) business trip to L.A., I met a Bachelor. It was a chance encounter. Yet somehow, it seemed meant to be.

This year, I plan to stalk the cast of Alias. As well as Nick & Jessica. This may prove to be difficult, as we will be in Orange County this year, rather than actually being in L.A. And also, since I'm a famous Blogger, it will be hard to make my way around L.A. without attracting a massive mob of fans.

But, Michael Vartan, you will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine.

Since stalking Alias people in the O.C. will take up the rest of my week, you will find a lack of new blog postings here while I'm away from the blog. But feel free to read favorites from the past, as listed to your right. They're still good, even the second or third or fourth or fifth time.

And if you haven't already done so, be sure to visit the Bloggie Awards and vote for me to win the Best New Weblog category. Votes must be in by January 31.

I promise to return next week with fabulous tales of The O.C. and me. Hopefully having something to do with a special, unplanned guest appearance on Newlyweds, as Nick & Jessica's new best friend.

C.T.

No comments: