Friday, February 27, 2004

What's in store . . .
Ok, so the Cynical Rantings Store has been up for about a week. In that week, I've had several product redesigns, and I've added more stuff. I think I've decided that things are pretty much set for now, although I keep getting ideas, so I can't promise that new things won't keep popping up.

So what's the point of the store? Well, sure, it's to make a little money. My two other jobs leave me severely under paid, and this writing thing is actually the thing I do that I like. I'd love for it to earn its keep a bit (without being able to force you people to pay for my blogging brilliance).

But mostly, it's another creative outlet for me. Knowing all my life that I can't draw to save my life, I've still decided to give 'art' another try. I've done all the designs myself. Sure, they would probably look 'better' or 'more professional' if I got someone who actually can draw to do these for me. But, it's really fun for me to do it myself. And, it adds a personal Tyrant touch to every piece of merchandise. Who cares if it looks like my cousin's four-year-old son drew it?

He didn't. I did. I swear.

So if you haven't been to the store, go check it out. You'll find lots of stuff, all based on things I've written here. And if you need a reminder that, say, squirrels don't belong in your house, well, then buy a frisbee.

It'll make us both happy.

C.T.

No comments: