Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Automobiles My Jeep Could Beat up in a Fight
I drive a Jeep Liberty. It is a fabulous automobile. Since I've been driving it, I've contracted a Jeep attitude. Consequently, lately I've noticed quite a few autos that would definitely lose in a fight with my Jeep. Here are a few:

1. Toyota Echo - Quite possibly the world's poorest excuse for a car. It just shouldn't exist. This would be no contest for the Jeep, or actually any other car on the road. But it deserves to be at the top of the throw down list to make the point that it needs to go.
2. Honda Element - This is new from Honda, and is sorely asking my Jeep to kick it's arse.
3. Kia anything - All Kias bow to the power of the Jeep.
4. Nissan Xterra and Ford Escape - These are in the same category because they are equal in the amount of effort it would take to beat up these two SUVs. The Jeep is heavier than both the Xterra and the Escape, and therefore would win by shear muscle strength. Plus, the Jeep is just plain cooler.
5. Any automobile made before 1990 - Age is the factor here. My young, agile Jeep would have no problem out maneuvering an older vehicle.

The list will continue . . .

C.T.

No comments: