Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Today's Weird Search Results
I tell ya, being able to track keywords leading to my blog is some seriously quality entertainment. My favorites of the past day or so (in random order):

"can't catch grounders in softball + afraid" - I'm glad you found your way here, to hopefully overcome your fear and learn how to catch grounders.

"JOSH GRACIN SUCKS" - Emphatically! I agree, and thank you for playing.

"tia and tamara mowry nude" - Among other 'nude' searches. How strange. There is no nudity on this blog. However, I do seem to write quite a lot about how there isn't any nudity here. Therefore, I seem to attract searchers of nudity by using the word 'nudity' to discuss the lack of nudity, and annoyance of public nudity. Nudity. Nude. Naked.

"wicked ice cream trucks" - At least someone else agrees with me that ice cream trucks are scary.

"kimberley locke ryan seacrest couple together" - Gross, in so many ways. And sad for K. Lo.

"Homemade Vanilla Coke" - Like I said, I totally invented this first. Thank you for coming here to find the true recipe.

It seems American Idol is good for more than just choosing the next American commercially produced singing sensation. It is also good for driving traffic to my blog. Thank you, American Idol.

Keep searching!

C.T.

No comments: