Thursday, May 01, 2003

Idol Heart Attack
Ok, America. Are you trying to give me a heart attack? What did I just say in my last Idol blog about sending home someone other than Josh or Trenyce? What were you thinking, sending Ruben to the bottom two last night? If he had gone home, you would have witnessed a wrath from the Tyrant beyond anything imagineable. Well, actually I probably wouldn't have done much but blog angrily. But I would have wanted to do much, much more.

Not only is it unbelievable that Ruben had to endure the bottom two trauma, I truly can't believe Josh didn't end up in the bottom two. Trenyce deserved the bottom two, but so did Josh. He does not deserve to be in the top four. What's worse is he's now become the male Carmen, meaning he just won't go away, yet he sucks and we have to listen to him for at least another week. What is with the appeal of the people who can't sing? Why do they keep getting so many votes? I know he's a Marine, but singing, dancing Marines who can't sing or dance don't deserve to be on this show any longer.

Americans who previously voted for Carmen, please shift your votes to a worthy contestant. Especially if Carmen told you to now vote for Josh-Carmen. She is no longer in control of this show, so please ignore her. Get out of your rut of voting for the aesthetically pleasing contestant with no vocal talent, and pick the ones who can sing. You've got three to pick from. Ruben, Clay, and K. Lo. If Josh makes it through one more round, I'm sending in the Special Ops Forces to extract him during the night.

While my prediction of Josh-Carmen shipping out didn't quite happen, I am satisfied with the boot of Trenyce, aka Proud Mary. Not so proud today, I'd say. Unfortunately, she stole Paula Abdul on the way out last night. Yep, just picked her up and stuffed her in her purse. I guess since Paula is her only fan, Trenyce wanted to take home a souvenir of her experience. I think she has her caged up at home, dressed in stolen Old Navy clothes, making her repeat over and over, "Trenyce, I'm your biggest fan. I love you!" That's just weird, if you ask me.

Even weirder was Simon and Randy dancing last night to Ruben's song. Truly weird. But they make a cute couple, I must say.

In other news, it seems I get a lot of hits on my blog from people searching for American Idol tidbits. Hey, whatever gets people here, that's cool by me. But you people searching for 'trenyce nude', you are sick. Welcome here, but very, very sick.

C.T.

No comments: