Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Today's Interactive Blog Activity
I've added another site statistic thingy that allows me to see how people get here by keyword searches and whatnot. I've noticed I now have quite a few links on sites belonging to people I don't know, which is super cool, and muchly appreciated.

For today's activity, as you stumble onto my blog for the first time, or perhaps return as a repeat visitor for more Cynical fun, or maybe if you come here often as a true fan of the Tyrant, leave a 'Superfluous Thought' below to let me know how you found me. Did you search for something and end up here? Did you click a link on another site? Did I find you first? However you got here, I'm interested to know. It's a scientific research project, of sorts.

I'm not trying to track you down and stalk you. It's purely a marketing tracking-type experiment, to see how you are finding and stalking me.

And, thanks to whoever found their way to my blog by searching for 'ryan seacrest & simon a couple', as well as whoever made it here using keywords 'josh gracin sucks'. That's hysterically entertaining!

C.T.

No comments: