Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Idol Overload: Martha Stewart is a Home-making Psycho
I protested the three night American Idol finale by not watching the show last night. It is not necessary to do three shows in order to pick between Clay or Ruben. Truthfully, I don't even care who wins at this point. We've been Idol-ed to death already. Just pick one and let's get on with the next season. The best part of the show is making fun of all the early losers anyway.

I did flip by FOX towards the end of the show last night and caught a minute too much of the 'God Bless the USA' finale. I think I'm just not ready to deal with the likes of Julia Demato and Carmen so soon. I was just getting used to the peace and quiet without them. But there they were on stage again. Along with the fully clothed Vanessa Olivarez. What a group.

Since I chose to avoid the Idol, for the bulk of the evening my TV landed on the Martha Stewart movie. Did anyone else realize she is such a psycho?? Wow. My mom will be so disappointed. She's all about Martha.

You know, I noticed some striking similarities between Martha as portrayed in her made-for-tv movie, and Hitler portrayed in his made-for-tv movie the night before. Hmmmmmmm. . . . .

C.T.

No comments: