Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More hip blogging

Get it? The blog is hip, and it's about a hip?

I'm hilarious when I've been up since 5:30am.

Now we are watching Martha Stewart. She put clothes on dogs. For the holidays.


Then the nurse did something.


Then my mom fed my dad some ice chips WHILE she watched Martha Stewart. It's called multitasking, people.


Also, so far no one notices that I'm taking these pictures with my phone. That's fun for me.

Next Up: I might wander around and look for McDreamy and/or Meredith Grey.

C.T.

2 comments:

meghant said...

Aw...seeing these pictures makes me miss your parents. Not you so much, just your parents. Give your dad a hug for me (but gently, don't hurt his hip).

The Cynical Tyrant said...

And i miss your children, especially that one i haven't met, yet...

dad's doing great. i hugged him on your behalf!