Wednesday, November 21, 2007

For the Record: Cold Pizza

For the record, I am going to be very clear about one very important thing:

Cold Pizza is not okay

I don't care if you like it.
I don't care if it is convenient.
I don't care if you have an entire pizza but no way to heat it.

It would be better to not eat the pizza and let the whole thing go to waste, rather than eat it cold.

There is nothing okay about cold pizza.

I consider myself (as should you) a Subject Matter Expert when it comes to pizza. To eat pizza in the form of cold is pretty much blasphemous and sacriligious to what is a very sacred and holy food.

Cold pizza literally steals the essence of pizza. It is soul-less. It is offensive. I don't think I can be friends with you if you are pro-cold pizza.

I feel very strongly about this.

Done and done.

C.T.

No comments: