Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It might not be the socks

So, the brown version of the black Worst Socks Ever don't do the same thing the black Worst Socks Ever do.

I wore the brown version of the socks today, and I was shocked when I made it home and found that I'd worn the socks all day and I did not have a hole in the toe of the left sock.

So maybe I DON'T have a gnarly sock-slicing big left toe.

Come to think of it, maybe it's that one left black SHOE. And not the sock.

No, it can't be. Other black socks don't blow a hole with that one black left shoe. It only happens when I wear those black Worst Socks Ever with that one black left shoe.

Maybe I should try the BROWN left sock with the black left shoe to see if the brown strain of socks are impervious to the giant toe hole.

Ladies and gentlemen, you have just read a conversation that I just had with myself in my head.

It probably should have stayed in my head.

C.T.

No comments: