Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dear Netflix,

I love you.

However....

Why can't I watch "Watch Now" movies on my Mac?

I pay the same fee every month as the people with PCs. Yet, I can't benefit from the "Watch Now" feature as they do.

I feel this is discriminiation. I mean, the Mac is a far superior machine to the PC. Yet, we are not treated as equals in your world.

What if I am in a movie emergency, and I need to watch Cocoon: The Return RIGHT NOW?

You can't help me.

This makes me feel sad, and alone. And betrayed. And then alone again.

I try to watch as many movies as possible, all the time. But because I can't get to the Watch Nows, there are movies left on the table that I've already paid for, but that I can't see at a moment's notice.

Forget the fact that the Watch Now selection is terrible. If I wake up in the middle of the night and I need to watch Bring it On Again, there is nothing I can do about it.

Please see what you can do about this matter right away.

Your biggest fan,
C.T.

No comments: