Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Daytime Blogging
You've probably noticed that I blog during the day, when you'd think I should be working. You are right. The reason for the daytime blogging is threefold: One, all blogs are not necessarily written at the time they are posted. Writing sometimes occurs at times other than when what I write makes it into the blog. Two, I have a very strange working environment. I spend A LOT of time waiting on other co-workers to do things I need from them in order to my job. Therefore, I feel I might as well be productive with my time. Hence, the daytime blog-time. Three, like I've mentioned before, I think a lot and have many random thoughts throughout the day. Therefore, I tend to take a break from working for a few minutes in which to get my thoughts down. I apparently have a short attention span when it comes to focusing on things I don't particularly like to do (ie: my job). So to blog helps get that out of my system so I can get back to work.

See, I can justify anything if I put enough words together.

I never understood the saying about not wanting to bite the hand that feeds you. The hand that feeds you should be your hand, so why would you want to bite your own hand? If someone else's hand is feeding you, you've got more problems than worrying about whether you should bite their hand or not.
The Cynical Tyrant

No comments: