Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I don't really like . . .

. . . that after I leave work then stop at Target for 20 minutes, it's already almost dark outside by the time I get home.

I accidentally told someone today that this is my favorite time of year. That's not entirely true. I like that it's not so hot outside that I can't be outside. I like that I can sit outside in the evenings and enjoy some lemonade and perhaps a nice book (although I haven't actually had time to do that in like, a year).

What I don't like about this time of year is that the days start getting shorter. The sunlight goes away before I can get home to enjoy that it's cool enough to sit outside and enjoy the evening out of doors.

Then it starts getting cold. I hate that.

Then my winter depression sets in until March.

So this is actually my least favorite time of year, leading up to the time of year that I thoroughly hate . . . until March when there is hope again for warmer weather and sunshine past 5:00.

Stupid fall season . . .

C.T.

No comments: