Sunday, October 07, 2007

I just saw the most horrible thing I have ever seen in my life.

And on behalf of China and the safety and sanity of all people in the world, I am recalling this product right now, effective immediately.



If you have this, get rid of it right now.

If you don't have it, don't buy it. Don't even look at it or think about buying it.

If I know you and you have already bought or have any intention of buying this for your children, I am immediately disowning you and your children.

Was it really necessary to take Tickle Me Elmo and create a more annoying, more ridiculous version, now called Extreme Tickle Me Elmo?

I extremely hate whoever invented this.

C.T.

2 comments:

meghant said...

extreme tickle me elmo? or epileptic elmo?

Panic in New York said...

I know the guy who invented the original one and this one and he is not funny at all.