Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm so cold. And I am wearing flannel pjs.

I just spent two days outdoors in 90 degree weather, yet tonight I am huddled on the couch underneath two blankets in my flannel pjs.

Global Warming my arse. It dropped 30 degrees in less than 24 hours. And now my arse is cold.

I do not like that I had to wear long sleeves to work today.

I rebelled and still refused to wear socks with shoes, but my feet were cold all day so that made me unhappy. I wore shoes that did not require socks.

I did not wear a jacket today . . . again, out of rebellion. I refuse to admit that warm weather may be gone until spring. And I hate jackets.

But of course, I was colder outside today than I probably needed to be because I refused to wear the jacket.

I also refused to take my trash out tonight for two reasons:

1. It was dark outside.
2. It was cold outside.

These are both signs that it's winter and not warm or fun outside anymore for a long time.

I do not like this one bit.

C.T.

No comments: