Thursday, March 08, 2007

The most unproductive day in the history of the world

Our email was down at work all day today. I remember working all day and being busy, but I have no idea what I did all day, or if I even got anything done.

I don't understand a working world without email.

Sure, I got on the phone, I talked to my clients. I left about a million voicemails for people today. I kept having to get up and walk all over the building to talk to people and show them things, rather than shoot them a quick email with an attachment.

I'm tired. I walked and talked a lot today.

It was pretty much the most unproductive day in the history of the world.

And tomorrow I will have about 108 jillion emails waiting for me when I get to work in the morning.

It will probably be the second most unproductive day in the history of the world.

C.T.

No comments: