Monday, March 19, 2007

Day 3

This is day 3 for two significant things.

1. I had a bug guy come spray my house for the first time ever. I don't have a lot of bugs. In fact, I haven't seen any for about 6 months or so. But this is the time of year that they start emerging from their winter hiding where they've been busy multiplying. So, I decided this year is the year that I don't want to see a single bug inside my house (especially the big ones). My dad hooked me up with his bug guy. This is officially a bug-free zone now.

2. I started using a self-tanning lotion on my legs. Just to see what happens. As an experiment. My mom bought it for me last year, but by the time I got it from her, my skin tone was a lost cause with my signature bad summer tan lines that I get every year after being outside for five minutes. This year, I have a clean, pasty-white canvas to start with.

Progress on Day 3 is this:

1. Day 3 and I have not seen a single bug in the house.

2. Day 3 and I am just as pasty white as I was on Day 1.

If the success of the buglessness has any influence on the daily tan experiment, I expect to burst into a full tan any minute now.

C.T.

No comments: