Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Warning: False Ninja Content
I don't condone this site at all, but I'm amused by it. Thanks to a friend for directing me there this morning. The music alone is quite jovial and, well, appropriate.

Clearly the creators of this ninja site have not read anything by a true ninja. If they had, they would know that any information about ninjas available to the public is false. True ninjaness is only known by ninjas, and is never spoken about, written about, or put on the internet for all the world to see. That's what makes us ninjas so sneaky.

But, I give them props for the enthusiasm about ninjas.

We are, after all, pretty darn cool.

C.T.

If you are a ninja, or enjoyed reading about ninjas, go here and vote for me to win a Bloggie in the Best New Weblog category.

No comments: