Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I Need More Publicity
I decided that my blog just isn't receiving enough attention. Therefore, I am not receiving enough attention.

So last night I was hanging out with Justin Timberlake, and I decided we should get married as a joke. You know, just something crazy. For fun. Can't hurt, right?

Then I woke up this morning and realized that I had just married Justin Timberlake on a whim. I hadn't realized what I'd done at the time! Oops!

So after consulting my best friend, Britney, she recommended a quickie annullment. Justin and I are not in love, so it's best that we not be married for more than a day. Besides, it was just a joke. Who knew spur of the moment marriages were real???

Everything should be taken care of this afternoon, and I will once again be a single woman. Silly me!

I just hope it makes the evening news. I need the attention.

C.T.

No comments: