Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
And to quit caffeine.

I'm off the wagon. Back on the caffeine conga line.

It lasted about a week and a half, being caffeine-free. It felt good.

But then, it felt better to have my Saturday morning cup of coffee over the weekend. And then another for Sunday morning.

Yesterday, I had no caffeine. I'm trying to control myself with a moderate semi-regular caffeine intake. I was mostly fine, just a slight teeny-tiny headache.

But, I have to say . . . it's good to be back.

C.T.

If you enjoy random information such as this and would like to see more quality writing of this nature in the future, go here and vote for me to win a Bloggie for Best New Weblog. It's through your support that the Tyrant feels motivated to blog on.

No comments: