Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Refrigerator Eve

The new refrigerator draws nigh. In less than 24 hours I will have a shiny new fridge.

24 hours after that, it will be cold enough to put food all up in it.

I am so excited, I had a nightmare about it last night. I dreamed that just as my new fridge arrived (which was a whole lot fancier than the one I actually bought, incidentally), my OLD fridge suddenly started working again.

So then I was like, "Hmmm, maybe I don't need the new fridge after all . . ."

But then I talked myself back into the new fridge (since it was already at my house) because I knew that that five minutes later, the old fridge would probably stop working again.

So then I had the new fridge, but I was still using my Brita. Which is just CRAZY because my new fridge spits water out of the front at any given time that I demand it. Because that's the way I roll, now.

I do not get water from the fridge. The fridge gets it for ME.

So then I was mad at myself (still in the dream) that I was using the Brita while I had perfectly good fridge water at my beck and call. It was all very traumatic.

When I woke up, I was thirsty. And a little frightened.

I hope the delivery goes smoothly tomorrow. It's almost like a present is being delivered. It's been over a week since I bought it, so I've almost forgotten how much I paid for my shiny new toy.

Almost . . .

Water On Demand, y'all. Check it.

C.T.

No comments: