Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Two Things
I was home sick and away from the computer most of the day yesterday, so I apologize for the delay and the unintentional suspense in anticipation of the Great Marathon Adventure. A wonderful write-up is soon to come.

Also, I notice that apparently the term 'maintenance', when applied to doing whatever my comments people did in regards to 'maintaining' the comments, means 'delete all previous comments since the beginning of this blog.' That sucks. I miss my comments. It feels lonely here without them.

So on behalf of my free comments, I apologize that your comments have been deleted prior to any comments left before yesterday. But I think it is now capturing new comments, so feel free to keep leaving comments, which I'm sure will stay here until the next 'maintenance.'

C.T.

No comments: