Thursday, December 18, 2003

Attention People Who Read Here
As much as I love for this kind of stuff to happen to me at my job on a regular basis, I actually would like for this to be me.

So, spread the word to everyone you know, and everyone they know, and then to everyone you and they don't know, about how much you love reading what the Tyrant writes. If you know anyone in publishing, or anyone who is published, or anyone with money that would like to sponsor an aspiring writer's first publishing venture, send them my way. If you know of places where I can submit what I write, or write something specifically for a place that would be interested in something I'd write, please do tell.

And with all that hard work, maybe someday you can have your name in print, too. . . on the 'Thanks' page of my first published book.

Now, get to work.

C.T.

No comments: