Thursday, December 18, 2003

To Whom it May Concern:

To Websites that contain those annoying Flash pop-up ads that appear in the very middle of the page, don't go away, and continue to pop up, move around, and/or create sound as I continue to click through other pages on your website even though I have a pop-up blocker: You have just lost a viewer.

To companies who create those annoying Flash pop-up ads that appear in the very middle of the page, don't go away, and continue to pop up, move around, and/or create sound as I continue to click through other pages on your website even though I have a pop-up blocker: Know that I will never click on your ad, and I will likely never use your products because I am so annoyed by your pop-up ad getting in the way of what I'm trying to read on the page.

To whoever thought it was a good idea to make tall buildings shiney on the outside: When I crash the Jeep in morning rush hour traffic because I was blinded by the sun reflecting off of your copper-colored reflective building, you can expect to be sued. Hopefully that's real copper on the building, because I want the equivilent of it in small, unmarked bills as retribution for being blinded by your building on a daily basis. You have probably destroyed one or both of my retinas.

To whoever built the major highways in my area the first time: You should never have been allowed to build things larger or more important than what your child can do with a set of Legos, since all of your original highways have been torn up for expansion since the beginning of time, creating the worst traffic known to man, everyday, for as long as I can remember.

I think 'to whom it may concern' will probably be a recurring blog topic.

C.T.

No comments: