Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why had no one told me about this?

Some of you have a very serious and important responsibility to make sure that I am watching all of the good TV shows in the world, all of the time, as much as possible.

But it appears that all of you have dropped the ball on one very excellent show that I had to find all by myself.

People, don't hold out on me. I'm serious.

I kept seeing ads for my new favorite show (before I knew it was my new favorite show), but I never paid any attention to it . . . until I saw that the season premiere was to be a spoof of American Idol.

I immediately decided that I needed to watch all of the previous episodes of the show for context before the season premiere. And I was NOT disappointed.

Um, y'all? Why has no one told me about Psych before last week when I found it on my own?



This show is genius. And I might be a little bit in love with James Roday.

I'm not going to lie about that. I'm not ashamed.

C.T.

1 comment:

Christy said...

How could not not know about Pysch? Catch up, it's beyond great!