Saturday, July 21, 2007

I don't understand what is going on here.



This is the second day that I have found my Arch-Nemesis parked like a normal person in an actual parking space.

Granted, he's all over the white line. But, it's pretty close to a good parking job.

Is it possible that camera phones and blogging really can bring positive change into the world in which we live? Can blogging be used for good, instead of evil?

On one hand, I am glad to be able to make a difference in my crusade for non-lame parking. I just want to make the world a better place, a place where the way people park their cars isn't offensive, or obscene.

On the other hand, this new and possibly improved behavior from my Arch-Nemesis takes all of the fun out of our bitter rivalry.

What will I do at work if our rivalry is over?

This may present an interesting new predicament. For me.

C.T.

No comments: