Thursday, March 18, 2004

Click here for secret info
I haven't done this in awhile, but I have to say something about it. I'm highly amused.

I realize you can find a lot of good information on the internet. But I was unaware you could find secret information just by searching for "CIA and NSA Confidential Information that they dont tell us" on the internet. Who knew? I should have thought to try this before!

Seriously, do you really expect to stumble upon secret CIA and NSA stuff just by doing a Google? And do you really think that stuff is here, on my blog?? Don't you think if it's stuff they don't tell us, it probably won't be out there on the internet where we can find it anyway?

Whoever found my blog by this search, I'm glad you're here. But the only secret info you will find here is that there is no secret info here.

In fact, I don't even exist. Neither does this blog. Or the CIA.

Speak of this to no one, and pretend you were never here.

C.T.

No comments: