Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Carmen Returns
Did you hear it last night? I did. And I freaked out!!! The horror of which The Alliance has spoken is true!!

Camille Velasco is Carmen Rasmussen. Paula even called her 'Carmen' last night. I heard it loud and clear. She played it off as a 'slip', but we all know that Carmen went into hiding since AI2 and has re-emerged as Camille for AI3. Paula has confirmed our suspicions.

Unfortunately, Camille cannot sing, either. So Carmen's efforts to 're-invent' herself as Camille are in vain.

However, efforts to remove her from power are in full force. Right now.

In conjunction with my Alliance comrade, Camille is our target for this week. All of our power is being focused on getting her off the show tonight. She was sooooooooooooo bad last night, even though there were several contestants who deserve to go this week. Motown was not a good week for anyone but George. How ironic would it be for that guy to win the whole thing, when he wasn't even originally in the Top 32? Super ironic.

Camille sang poorly. She had a weird dance-step-hand-gesture thing going on. And she deserves nothing more than to sing herself down the Walk of Shame tonight.

The Alliance has spoken.

C.T.

PS: My Tuesday nights are now incomplete without America's Next Top Model. I miss Tyra.

But I did manage to catch something that I wish I hadn't caught while flipping channels last night. Some really horrible sitcom on UPN (I know I have just described all of the sitcoms on UPN, but unfortunately I cannot be more specific, as it was just plain bad and doesn't deserve more recognition than that) had Adrienne Curry and Janice Dickinson on as guests. I swear I stumbled onto it, as I had just sat down that very second, and there they were on my TV.

I was reminded that even though I'm glad Adrienne won ANTM last year, she should never open her mouth to speak. She just needs to be quiet and look pretty. And remember this season when the girls had to pretend to be spokesmodels for a line of cosmetics, and Janice (aka the World's First Supermodel) yelled at them for not being able to sell cosmetics? Well, on this horrible show last night, she was selling cosmetics. And I kid you not, she could not even read her lines from the cue card she was obviously looking at off camera! She was horrible! She was much worse than any of the girls who had to pretend for the competition. Fortunately my phone rang and saved me from watching any more of this. It was so bad, I couldn't turn it off on my own. I was immobilized with horror.

I miss Tyra. But not Janice.

No comments: