Thursday, July 03, 2003

A Question
For some reason, I attract a lot of people searching for Tia and Tamara Mowry to my blog. I had no idea they were so popular. Those of you reaching my blog by searching for variations of Tia and Tamara Mowry, I have some questions for you: One, what is the fascination?? And two, for those of you searching for either Tia or Tamara naked, why are you searching for just one? Wouldn't they essentially be one and the same, being twins that look exactly alike? Is Tia more desireable naked than Tamara, or vice versa? It just makes no sense to me at all.

Neither do the following searches leading people to my wonderful blog:

"slimed" fundraiser
fbi "is stalking me"
charles grigsby recording contract deal
link sausages versus patty sausages eaten
buddy hackett pants

I mean, they do make me laugh. But they just make no sense. You people are very weird.

C.T.

No comments: