Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Face

On a normal day, my face is generally fairly expressionless. I'm just not overly face-emotive from moment to everyday-moment.

I smile. I don't smile. That's pretty much the extent of everything that goes on with my face.....

Except when I'm unhappy. Then my face shows EVERYTHING I am feeling. I can't hide it. I can't help it. I try to make sure I'm not wearing my feelings on my face, but most of the time when I am anything but happy, it's written all over my face.

Today was a frustrating day at work. And I can only hope I didn't look like this towards the end of the day:



Because that's certainly how I felt.

And especially at work, it's important to hold your tongue, watch what you say, and how you say it. Never more so than when you feel like this:



Now, I enjoy my job and I'm happy with where I work. Most days are not frustrating, so most days I look normal.



But even jobs that are good and not crappy have days that are crappy and frustrating.

I can only hope that I am able to avoid doing anything stupid when it's frustrating, like going around looking like this all day:



I did have good hair today, so at least I had that going for me.

C.T.

No comments: