Tuesday, November 11, 2003

More Nano
Ok, so I intended for the recently passed weekend to involve quite a bit of writing time devoted to catching up to the word count total that I should be fairly close to by now. But alas, it didn't. I discovered doing a whole lot of nothing was much more fulfilling.

But, I have made some progress and I'm now up to 9,599 words. It's no use making a note of how far behind I am. I write in big chunks, so I feel confident I'll eventually get enough chunks together to make 50,000 words by the end of November. And I'll be behind everyday until then.

Don't doubt me.

Read an updated excerpt here. Since it's hard to keep continuity going for readers who are checking out my excerpts, as you only get a glimpse of the story, just know that the basic story is about Lizzy, who is intrigued by reality TV, and who incidentally falls asleep and wakes up in a different reality show everyday.

It's an amazing story of good versus evil, triumph over adversity. Or something.

C.T.

No comments: