Monday, November 24, 2003

Is this for real?
Ok, I'm a fan of The Bachelor and all. But I stumbled onto something yesterday in a sale paper that I'm having some trouble understanding.

Is this for real? And if so, can it possibly be a good idea? And if so, since when does everyone on a reality television show suddenly think they can sing or act or be a commentator or a spokesperson, or that they deserve continued limelight after their reality show has come to an end?

I fear the true reality of Bob's CD is that no good can come from this. He's a mortgage broker, he's a Bachelor that chose the wimp's way out of the decision situation, he's got weird hair.

Why does this mean we want to hear him sing on a CD?

It doesn't.

And by the way, look for my new CD to come out sometime before Christmas. Great holiday gift.

C.T.

UPDATE: And I just noticed this, too! He's a singer, he's an author. Make it stop!

No comments: