Monday, September 15, 2003

Creepy
Ok, perusing the list of recent search topics leading people here to my blog, I have stumbled onto the phrase that has creeped me out the most.

It's creepier than "britney spears fred durst shave private parts", which recently directed someone here. Eeeyeeew. And, wha-huh???

Definitely creepier than "Cher's farewell concert was awful she thinks she all that". We all know Cher is not all that, but why must we come here looking for it?

Absolutely creepier than "joshua gracin nude", although that one's a close second.

And creepier than the following phrase, "clothes that tia mowry where's", because if you do not know the difference between "wears" and "where's", I am scared by you.

So what is the creepiest search? Apparently in the last few days people have made their way to my blog by searching for my actual name, (Cynical Tyrant surprisingly is not my actual name). And they've spelled my name correctly.

Either I have another stalker, or my parents have finally found my blog.

Yikes.

C.T.

No comments: