Sunday, March 23, 2008

Flat Stanley visits The Tyrant

My cousin's son sent Flat Stanley to my parents and me. For those of you who are not familiar with Flat Stanley, small children take him on as a project at school. Flat Stanley goes on adventures where you take his picture, then you send the photos and the story of Stanley's adventures back for the kids to share at school.

Stanley likes to sight-see and whatnot. My parents took Flat Stanley to lots of fun places, including Texas Stadium.

Then Stanley and I spent some quality time together.

First, I put him to work in my yard, pulling weeds. A few of them were bigger than he is, but he didn't let that stand in his way.


Then, I sent Stanley up into my giant fig tree to make sure everything was in order in the tree.


After Stanley finished his work in my yard, I sent him to IKEA to find a few things for my patio.


Finally, after Stanley had finished all of his work, I let him join me to chill out on my fabulous summer-ready patio.


I'm glad Stanley came to visit me. He's a good worker.

Plus he's flat, so he really doesn't eat much.

C.T.

No comments: