Monday, March 10, 2008

Fashion Expert

No, not me. I am definitely not a fashion expert.

But I saw someone on T.V. today with the title "Fashion Expert."

Is that even possible? Are you truly an expert on what makes fashion, um . . . fashionable?

I mean, I could maybe see Fashion "Consultant", or Fashion "Advisor", or even Fashion "Monger."

But I don't really think there is such a job as Fashion "Expert." That would mean you are never wrong about fashion. Like, EVER.

Seriously, don't tell me you are fashion perfect even when you first wake up in the morning. Or, given any fashion emergency, and like, $5, that you could put together an expert fashion ensemble.

I mean, I'm really good at stuff in my yard. I paint stuff in my house pretty well. But I am neither a Yard Expert, nor a Painting Stuff Expert.

I also clean stuff pretty well. But I wouldn't say that I'm a Clean Expert.

I'm really, really funny. But even being pretty awesome at funny, I don't think I could legally call myself a Humor Expert. Could I?

I blog real good, too. Hmmmm. Now that I think about it, I think I am a Blog Expert.

You shall call me that from now on.

Now if I could just find a Fashion Expert to dress me, I might just be on my way to great things.

Fashionable-Humor-Cleaning-Yard-Painting Stuff-Blog Expert.

C.T.

No comments: