Saturday, June 16, 2007

It is you I have loved all along

Anyone who can name the movie that song title is from gets a hug from me. So, if you don't want a hug from me, I suggest you get the movie wrong.

Hint: It's not from the movie I'm about to mention.

I'm sorry, but one of the most genius movies of all times is.... Undercover Brother.



However, it's not such a genius movie that I would ever pay full price for it. But today, after years of keeping an eye out for it, I found it super cheap at Halfprice Books, and it was the only copy.

So of course, I had to buy it.

Afros, funk, and Doogie Howser as the whitest black dude ever. What's not to love?

I am more than proud to own this movie.

C.T.

PS: If I do not know you and I have never met you, you do not get a hug from me even if you get the movie song right. In fact, only people who I have hugged before will get another hug if they correctly guess the movie.

4 comments:

meghant said...

Shrek

The Cynical Tyrant said...

well done. you're getting a hug.

meghant said...

I cheated and googled it.

The Cynical Tyrant said...

wow, i am SO flattered that you would go so far as to cheat for a hug from me.