Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp
There are many reasons why I love my dad. One, because he reads my blog and still loves me.

And two, because he is very resourceful.

After my last post, I received an email from my "mom's" email account. Billed as a collaborative effort from "The Folks", my dad sent me several links as proof that I did, in fact, watch a show as a kid that involved chimps solving mysteries. I know it was my dad because he is an internet and computer nerd (like me) who would take the time to find these links. My mom has better things to do.

(My dad reads my blog)

The proof he sent as links to Lancelot on the web, in conjunction with a comment from Rhealyn also verifying this detail, is a show called Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp. I had the show right, but I had the name of it wrong.




Not only do I now have proof that this show existed, I have evidence to the fact that it is out on DVD!

GENIUS!!

Thanks, Dad. For always looking out for me, even when it only involves a TV show about chimps in suits. You always come through.

C.T.

No comments: