Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Nonpod
Seriously, if I read ONE MORE POST about somebody's Ipod and how great it is, I may have to stop talking to you people. REALLY, is this all you people do? Ipod? It's like a cult.

Let me introduce you to my new best friend who will be accompanying me to Thailand tomorrow. I like to refer to her as my Nonpod. Her name is Kermita. She is the Creative Muvo Mini.

She doesn't hold nearly as many songs as an Ipod. But she is much smaller in size than an Ipod. I can put only my favorites on her, so I don't have to sift through a million songs to get to one I like. And really, I bought her to help with the bike training. I needed simple, light, non-breakable.

I am not tied to her like an umbilical cord, as you Ipod-people are to your Ipods. I do, however, refer to her as a person.

There is mp3 life outside of Ipod. People, you have all been brainwashed by Ipods that they are the only acceptable mp3 player out there. I am here to tell you there are others! And they are ok!

She can't do all the fancy things your Ipods can do. But, she is affordable. And cool. And I can record directly to her without using my computer to transfer songs. HA!

And she is pretty green.

And I love her.

She's my new best friend.

My Nonpod.

C.T.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the creeative zen is great too