Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Worst Oscar Post Ever

I watched the Oscars tonight, while I painted stuff and did my taxes. I wasn't terribly interested in the whole thing this year. I don't think I saw any of the nominated movies.

So, this is pretty much the Worst Oscar Post Ever.

But I will say this. I need to get myself some of those silhouette dancer people to just hang out in my house and make themselves into different things for me. Like, when I come home from work. Yes, when I walk in the door from a long day at work, I'd like to see the silhouette of a dinner plate.

Or when my TV goes out, I'd like to see the silhoutte of the show I was watching when the TV went out.

Or when I wake up in the morning, I'd like to see the silhoutte of a big cup of coffee.

And you know, maybe when they aren't silhouetting for me, they could do some laundry or clean up around here. That'd be nice, too.

C.T.

1 comment:

becki said...

You should check this link. It might be too abrasive, but it's amusing nevertheless.