Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I have no idea what day it is anymore

A week or so ago, I thought Wednesday was Thursday, so my whole week was off for the rest of the week.

Yesterday I thought the 15th was Wednesday.

Today I thought it was Wednesday, but it's only Tuesday. I'm sure the rest of my week just won't make sense.

I always know the date. I have to do so much planning that I am never without knowing exactly what the date is, plus just about any date any time in the near future, without looking at a calendar.

I know that April 8 is Easter (no one ever knows when Easter is until, like, two days before... is it in March? April? No one ever knows. It should stay the same day every year to make it easier on everyone.).

April 1 is Palm Sunday (as well as April Fool's day).

I know that this Sunday is the 18th. But I may not actually realize it's Sunday, since I thought today was Tuesday all day.

Whatever. I never miss where I have to be or when. And I never miss a meeting (except for the one I was late for this morning because I thought today was Wednesday...)

I got there eventually.

C.T.

No comments: