Monday, February 19, 2007

Parmesan Fajita Chicken Pasta

Anytime George Foreman and I can come together over culinary brilliance, it's a beautiful thing.

I can boil pasta and heat up sauce like nobody's business. But a few months ago, I discovered that I can let George Foreman heat up some chicken, and that takes my pasta to a whole new level.

So, basically this is my recipe:

Pasta (if you feel fancy, make it angel hair)
Sauce (heated right out of the jar)
Chicken
Parmesan cheese

The first time I made this delicacy, I used chicken breasts. But then I discovered that it goes much faster and is much easier to buy chicken strips. Now the whole meal takes 15 minutes. And George does pretty much all of the work.

Now, you may ask, what about the fajita part? Here's my secret....

I accidentally bought fajita chicken strips. At first, I was dismayed. But then I tried it, and it adds a special little twist to the entre that is pretty genius.

I haven't quite settled on the name for my new gourmet invention:

Parmesan Fajita Chicken Pasta
Fajita Parmesan Chicken Pasta
Fajita Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Pasta a la Parmesan Fajita Chicken
The Tyrant Special

Whatever. Look out, Rachel Ray. Paula Dean. Naked Chef.

All of you. Look out. And don't steal my recipe.

C.T.

1 comment:

meghant said...

I like "Pasta a la Parmesan Fajita Chicken" the best. Sounds fancy.